Appropriately named after the world’s fourth highest mountain, this sturdy wool shirt is designed to have your back on exceptionally cold weekends.
- Pointed collar with button closure
- Suede elbow patch
- Full button up front placket
- Left chest patch pocket
- 2 button adjustable cuffs
- Natural Corozo buttons throughout
- Curved hemline
- 80% recycled polyester, 20% wool and 100% leather suede elbow patches with Corozo buttons
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not iron
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Pierre is 6' and is wearing a medium.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …