For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
Appropriately named after the world’s fourth highest mountain, this sturdy wool shirt is designed to have your back on exceptionally cold weekends.
- Pointed collar with button closure
- Suede elbow patch
- Full button up front placket
- Left chest patch pocket
- 2 button adjustable cuffs
- Natural Corozo buttons throughout
- Curved hemline
- 80% recycled polyester, 20% wool and 100% leather suede elbow patches with Corozo buttons
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not iron
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Pierre is 6' and is wearing a medium.