Every product purchased removes 1 pound of trash.
This mug was made for lantern-lit gatherings. With a base of durable steel and a double-dipped coating of enamel, it can handle a tumble or two. Just so you know, it can also handle the dishwasher and direct flame.
- 3” W x 3” H
- 12 oz
- Rim and handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear
- Campfire and stovetop safe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Note: Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process
- Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character.