For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
An easy day coat for crisp fall mornings, complete with plenty of pockets for trail maps and snacks. Crafted from a sustainable blend of recycled polyester and sturdy, antimicrobial hemp.
- Durable, brushed, water-resistant fabric with heathered look
- Full front zip closure with concealed snap placket
- Removable hood with adjustable drawstring
- Stacked patch hand and chest pockets with concealed snap flap closure
- Insert handwarmer pocket
- Left chest pocket has extra concealed zipper pocket
- Interior chest pocket
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- 85% recycled polyester, 15% hemp
Just roomy enough for light layers. Fits true to size.