Every product purchased removes 1 pound of trash.
Our most active jacket yet, insulated with a specialized blend of sustainably sourced bison fiber and recycled polyester (we call it B100™ Fill) that’s naturally moisture wicking, temperature regulating, and antimicrobial. Recommended for hitting the slopes, navigating city streets, and really anywhere that the temperature dips between 0-40°.
- Insulated with 190 gsm B100™ Fill insulation. Blend of responsibly sourced bison fiber and recycled polyester. Moisture-wicking, temperature-regulating, and antimicrobial.
- Waterproof, breathable shell crafted from 2-ply, high count taslan nylon with taped seams and a waterproof zipper
- Removable, adjustable hood with an anchored drawcord. Attached with concealed snaps for a seamless look.
- Waterproof zipper that’s durable, corrosion resistant, and exposed so it won’t snag. Backed by an interior storm flap.
- Anchored drawcord at hem to adjust fit, with a no-moving-part cord lock to withstand wear and tear
- Articulated, adjustable sleeves with anchored drawcords and a 2x2 ribbed knit storm cuff
- Stash pockets for lift tickets or subway passes, including a designated sleeve pocket and hem loop
- 2 chest pockets and 2 side pockets. Microfiber cloth stowed in left chest pocket and fixed to bungee cord.
- 2 interior pockets, including phone pocket with media slit to pass headphone cords through
- 100% nylon, waterproof shell
- B100™ Fill 190 GSM insulation
- Jacket produced in USA
- B100™ Fill insulation is sourced, developed, and made entirely in North America
- Dry clean if necessary
Fits true to size with an anchored drawcord at the hem to customize fit. No bulk. Room for layers underneath. Find your Fit
FIND YOUR FIT
Men's Measuring Guide
Sizing is in inches (US).
| || S || M || L || XL || XXL|
| CHEST || 38 || 40 || 42 || 45 || 50|
| ARM FROM BACK OF NECK || 32.5 || 33 || 33.5 || 34 || 35|
| WAIST || 30 || 33 || 37 || 39 || 42|
| HIPS || 35 || 38 || 41 || 44 || 47|
Measurements above are body measurements, not dimensions of the garment. QUESTIONS?
Call Customer Service at 866.931.1143 or email email@example.com.
At United By Blue we pride ourselves on making responsible, durable goods. Our lifetime guarantee covers all production defects discovered through everyday use. If any bison-insulated United By Blue jacket fails in its intended use (during its determined lifetime) we will repair it for you in accordance with our policies.
Our guarantee applies to all bison-insulated United By Blue jackets purchased by authorized retailers with a valid proof of purchase. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by our Returns Team.
Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee →