For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
A lightweight hiking boot that pulls its weight on the trail. Crafted in Portland, Oregon with full grain leather.
- Stitchdown construction
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gortex liner
- Vibram kletterlift thin insole designed for comfort and durability
- Bi-fit board shank
- Fits true to size
- Made in Portland, OR
- Full grain leather
- Waxed canvas upper
- Use a wet rag, sponge, or soft brush to clean visible mud or dirt
- Condition regularly with leather conditioner
- Treat leather to prevent water spots or any other damage caused by excess water
- Full-grain Sienna Cache leather with subtle color variations
- Danner boots run a little large, we recommend sizing down half a size.