Every product purchased removes 1 pound of trash.
Like your favorite four-legged companion, this mug candle will be loyal for life. Once you’ve burned through the candle, you’re left with a 100% usable enamel steel mug.
- Hints of green sage and woody tones
- 9 oz candle with a 40 hour burn time
- Soy candle, hand poured in small batches in USA
- 3” x 3” 12 oz mug
- Rim & handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear
- Campfire and stovetop safe
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free.
- We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Note: Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process
- Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character.
Once candle has fully burned, carefully fill mug with boiling water and allow remaining wax to rise to the top. Once water is cool and wax has hardened, remove and wash thoroughly.