For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
A practical pocket knife with a timeless design. Comes in a wooden box, complete with a leather sheath.
- Knife is 7½ inches when open, with a 3¼ inch blade
- Stainless steel folding blade
- Olive wood handle
- Leather sheath with snap closure and carabiner for easy carrying
- Packaged in wooden sliding top box
- Made in France
- Open the blade and rub it with a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and washing-up liquid
- Rinse a sponge in lukewarm water, and then wipe the blade again to remove any dirt left
- Wipe blade dry with a dry soft cloth
- To prevent rust, avoid leaving Opinel knife in damp environments and always dry after use