Every product purchased removes 1 pound of trash.
Pitch the tent then pour yourself a celebratory cup of something in this hand-illustrated mug. We built it with durable steel to withstand pretty much anything, including heating up this morning’s coffee over the campfire.
- 3” W x 3” H
- 12 oz
- Rim and handle are double dipped to withstand extra wear
- Campfire and stovetop safe
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Note: Since our mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours — especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process
- Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character.