For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
Since the best places to swim come complete with mountain views.
- Lightweight, quick-drying, and durable swim trunks
- Single back pocket with button closure and interior elastic key loop
- Fixed, self-lined waist with a ladder-lock flat drawstring closure for extra hold
- DWR finish sheds moisture and resists staining
- 8” inseam
- 72% recycled polyester, 22% organic cotton, 6% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
Mark is 6’2” and wearing a size 32.
A modern fit that runs straight from the hip with a slight taper to the knee.