For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
American-made journal. Acid-free paper from sustainably managed American forests. Two journals included.
- 5.25" x 8.25" | 13cm x 21cm
- Includes two journals
- Paper Weight: 60 lb.
- 72 pages in each journal; 144 combined total pages
- Made in USA
- Raw materials for paper, end sheets, ribbon marker, cover stocks, and cover fabric grown in the USA in sustainably-managed forests
- Printed with USA-made ink
- All Shinola journals manufactured in Ann Arbor, MI, Mankato, MN, and Crawfordsville, IN