For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
A jacket designed to echo the bison’s thick coat (and ability to withstand seriously cold winters). Entirely made in North America using American materials. With a removable vest and 14 pockets, the UAJ was designed with comfort and versatility in mind, to take you through all stages of winter. A waterproof and breathable shell makes you virtually invincible to whatever wind chill or precipitation the season may throw your way.
- Insulated with 200 gsm of B100 ™ Fill, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties
- Full zipper closure, water resistant zipper
- Removable hood
- Two chest pockets with snap flap closure
- Two hip pockets with snap flap closure
- One utility flap sleeve pocket with zippered side pocket
- One zippered forearm stash pocket
- One interior zippered chest pocket with headphone port
- One open chest pocket, microfiber lined
- One interior hip pocket with snap flap closure
- Dry clean if necessary
- 100% nylon shell
- 100% polyester, waterproof lining
- 100% sheep’s wool removable vest with 100% polyester lining
- B100™ Fill
The Ultimate American Jacket fits like your typical winter coat, without the extra puff. There's room enough to fit a couple of layers underneath (not that you'll need it). As a classic fit – take your normal size.