For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
An incredibly warm jacket without the bulk, designed to echo the bison’s thick coat (and ability to withstand seriously cold winters). Entirely made in North America using American materials.
- Insulated with 200 gsm of B100 ™ Fill, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties
- Full zipper closure, water resistant zipper
- Removable hood
- Two chest pockets with snap flap closure
- Two hip pockets with snap flap closure
- One utility flap sleeve pocket with zippered side pocket
- One zippered forearm stash pocket
- One interior zippered chest pocket with headphone port
- One open chest pocket, microfiber lined
- One interior hip pocket with snap flap closure
- Dry clean if necessary
- 100% nylon shell
- 100% polyester, waterproof lining
- 100% sheep’s wool removable vest with 100% polyester lining
- B100 ™ Fill
Rachel is 5’8” and wearing a small.
The Women's Ultimate American Jacket does run a little small in the arm, so we advise sizing up if you'd like to accommodate for layers (not that you'll need too many in this super warm coat).