For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
We've teamed up with Chico Bag to bring you the ultimate day pack: ultra lightweight and compact with plenty of space to bring anything you might want for a daytime excursion. The Trek Pack is easily rolled up and stuffed into its outer pocket, making it an essential to throw in your luggage for a week in the mountains.
- United By Blue Exclusive
- Lightweight, hydration ready backpack
- Breathable shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap for added stabilization
- Entire pack stuffs into outer pocket for convenient storage
- Bag Dimensions: 9.5"w x 17.5"h
- Pouch Dimensions: 8"w x 6.25"h 7.2 oz / .45 lbs
- Wash cold and hang to dry
- Ripstop Fabric: 100% Recycled PET made with Repreve
- Webbing: 100% Recycled PET
- Hardware: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Carabiner: 78% Recycled Aluminum
- The Trek Pack is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles