For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
Found My Animal is a Brooklyn-based brand of accessories for adopted animals and their people. A fellow B Corporation, Found uses their business to encourage animal adoption.
- a United By Blue exclusive
- Made in Brooklyn, NY
- Marine grade rope is hand spliced, whipped (an old nautical term), and dyed to United By Blue's navy blue
- Individually numbered, stamped tags
- Small: Best for dogs 5-12 lbs, collar length: 10-13", collar thickness: 1/2"
- Medium: Best for dogs 12-30 lbs, collar length: 12.5-15", collar thickness: 5/8"
- Large: Best for dogs 30-40 lbs, collar length: 15-18", collar thickness: 7/8"
- Extra Large: Best for dogs 40+ lbs; collar length: 19–22.5", collar thickness: 1"
- Solid brass hardware, genuine domestic leather & marine grade rope
- Hand washable