For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
UBB teams up with this fellow B Corp to make a hammock that is easy to set up, durable, and super comfortable so you can relax all summer long under the shade!
- a United By Blue exclusive
- 120" L × 72” W
- Weathersafe + colorfast yarn for durable and lasting outdoor performance
- Roomy hammocks expand to share without squishing
- 100% Handwoven
- 400 lbs. Capacity
- Anti-Flip design
- Does not include Hanging Hardware, Hammock Straps or Stand
- Weathersafe and “lazy-proof,” hammock can be left outside through all seasons
- If necessary, hand wash with mild soap and air dry
Yellow Leaf hammocks are handwoven by women in impoverished areas of Thailand. By creating just one job, Yellow Leaf impacts the environmental stewardship and social equity of Thailand. Weaving work frees families from the destructive use of harsh chemicals in agricultural practices and factory work.