For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
An exclusive collaboration between United By Blue and Sanborn Canoe, this artisan paddle was inspired by the #bluemovement: our mission to protect oceans, rivers, and streams that give everything life around us.
- a United By Blue exclusive
- Note: paddles are made to order. Please allow up to 4-5 weeks for delivery on this item
- 58" in length
- Durable marine varnish finish
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota
- If your paddle is out and about in the waters, you should re-poly your paddle once a year
- Crafted from Western Red Cedar, Aspen, and Dark Walnut