For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
Fits like a thick flannel, but don’t be fooled: This jacket is insulated with bison down to keep you incredibly warm.
- Insulated with 100 gsm of B100 ™ Fill, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties
- Can be worn comfortably in 32-70 degree weather
- Quilted, fitted body
- Full snap front placket with point shirt collar
- Chest flap pockets with snap closure
- Side hip pockets
- Interior chest and bottom pockets
- Dry clean if necessary
- 100% nylon shell
- 100% polyester, water-repellant lining
- B100 ™ Fill
Our women’s Bison Snap Jacket fits true-to-size, but due to the structured fit we recommend sizing up if you'd like room to layer.