For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
An updated take on the classic backpacking boot. Crafted from full-grain leather in Portland, Oregon.
- Stitchdown construction
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gortex liner
- Unified platform
- Vibram kletterlift insole designed for comfort and durability
- 6” height
- Removable OrthoLite footbed
- Fits true to size
- Made in Portland, OR
- Fiberglass shank
- Full-grain leather
- 1000 denier nylon upper
- Use a wet rag, sponge, or soft brush to clean visible mud or dirt
- Condition regularly with leather conditioner
- Treat leather to prevent water spots or any other damage caused by excess water
- Full-grain Sienna Cache leather with subtle color variations
- Danner boots run a little large, we recommend sizing down half a size.