For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
We created this company because we wanted to make a bigger, more measurable impact on our oceans and encourage people to do the same. So we stopped simply writing checks and started organizing and hosting these cleanups. We wanted to do our part to clean the waterways ourselves.
That’s also why we take the care to create products that use responsible materials (like recycled polyester, which reuses plastic bottles so they won’t wind up in gyres). If you’d like to help, we’d love to see you at our next cleanup.
SIGN UP FOR A CLEANUP
A hiking boot favored by backpackers since its 1970s debut. (In fact, it’s the same boot Cheryl Strayed wore to conquer the Pacific Crest Trail.)
- Made in USA
- Breathable Dri-Lex® liner
- Full-grain Sienna Cache leather for an antiqued effect
- Handcrafted stitchdown construction
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole for maximum traction and superior shock absorption
- 5” height
- Use a wet rag, sponge, or soft brush to clean visible mud or dirt
- Condition regularly with leather conditioner
- Treat leather to prevent water spots or any other damage caused by excess water
- Full-grain Sienna Cache leather with subtle color variations
- Dri-Lex® liner
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole for navigating tricky terrain
- Danner boots run a little large, we recommend sizing down half a size.