Your Cart is Empty
FIND YOUR FIT: TOPS
Sizing is in inches (US). Measurements above are body measurements, not dimensions of the garment.
QUESTIONS? Call Customer Service at 866.931.1143 or email email@example.com.
Warm enough for fly fishing, cool enough for bar hopping. - Insulated with PrimaLoft Eco Insulation - Stand collar for extra warmth and protection - Full front zipper with snap closure placket - Left chest pocket with snap closure - Two inset hand warmer pockets with snap closure - Curved hemline
- Outer fabric: 100% recycled polyester shell - Lining: 100% organic cotton chambray - Dry clean only
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Size up depending on how many warm layers you plan to wear under vest. Mark is 6' 2” and is wearing a medium.
Wind and water resistant, this lightweight jacket protects you from the elements and can be stashed inside its own stow pocket for convenient carrying. - Wind and water resistant - Stow pocket for easy packing - Graphic on left chest and storage bag - Adjustable elastic drawstring at hood and bottom hem for comfortable fit - Full zipper front closure - Elastic cuffs - Relaxed fit
- 100% recycled ripstop - Machine wash cold with like colors - Do not bleach - Lay flat to dry - Do not iron
Regular fit, which means it'll fit true to size - take your normal size. Pierre is 6' and is wearing a medium.
Made in the USA with duck canvas, an insanely resistant cotton weave traditionally used for boat sails. - Pointed collar - Full front solid brass button closure - Left chest patch pocket - Right chest flap pocket with brass button closure - Two open patch pockets at bottom - Brass button closure at cuffs for roll-up ease - Made in USA
- Machine wash cold with like colors - Hang to dry - 100% Organic Cotton Canvas
The Foraker is a true workman's chore coat silhouette, which means it has a boxier fit, and shorter on the bottom. This coat runs small, so we recommend sizing up if you you want room for your zip-up and all your layers underneath. Max is 6' 1” and is wearing a medium.
Trade in your puffy parka for our ultra warm, fitted jacket insulated with bison down. - Quilted body - Full front zipper closure with adjustable hood - Left chest patch pocket - Welted and zippered hand warmer pockets - Interior zipper pocket.
- Dry clean if necessary -100% nylon water-repellent shell - B100 ™ Fill bison fiber insulation
Our Men’s Quilted Jacket has a regular fit, fits true to size - take your normal size.
The perfect winter layer thanks to bison-down insulation, which utilizes fibers often discarded by the meat industry. - Quilted, water-repellent body - Full front zipper closure - Left chest patch pocket - Welted and zippered hand warmer pockets - Interior zipper pocket
- Dry clean if necessary - 100% nylon water-repellent shell - B100 ™ Fill bison fiber insulation
Our Bison Quilted Vest has a regular fit, fits true to size - take your normal size. If layering, we recommend sizing up.
An ideal winter jacket for temperamental weather thanks to bison down’s temperature-regulating properties. - Insulated with 100 gsm of B100 ™ Fill, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties - Quilted, fitted body - Full snap front placket with point shirt collar - Chest flap pockets with snap closure - Side hip pockets - Interior chest and bottom pockets
- Dry clean if necessary - B100 ™ Bison Fill - 100% nylon shell - 100% polyester, water-repellant lining
- Regular fit, which means take your normal size. If you plan on layering maybe take the size up, but with our B100™ Fill you shouldn't have to!
A jacket designed to echo the bison’s thick coat (and ability to withstand seriously cold winters). Entirely made in North America using American materials. With a removable vest and 14 pockets, the UAJ was designed with comfort and versatility in mind, to take you through all stages of winter. A waterproof and breathable shell makes you virtually invincible to whatever wind chill or precipitation the season may throw your way.
- Insulated with 200 gsm of B100 ™ Fill, our own sustainable blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and antimicrobial properties - Full zipper closure, water resistant zipper - Removable hood - Two chest pockets with snap flap closure - Two hip pockets with snap flap closure - One utility flap sleeve pocket with zippered side pocket - One zippered forearm stash pocket - One interior zippered chest pocket with headphone port - One open chest pocket, microfiber lined - One interior hip pocket with snap flap closure
- Dry clean if necessary - 100% nylon shell - 100% polyester, waterproof lining - 100% sheep’s wool removable vest with 100% polyester lining - B100™ Fill
The Ultimate American Jacket fits like your typical winter coat, without the extra puff. There's room enough to fit a couple of layers underneath (not that you'll need it). As a classic fit – take your normal size.
An all-weather layer sure to become a camping staple. Incredibly warm with recycled, water-resistant ripstop at the shoulders to keep you dry. - Stand collar with 1/4" zip - Front kangaroo pockets
- Combination of 100% recycled polyester bonded knit and 100% recycled ripstop - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low
Mark is 6’2” and wearing a medium. Relaxed fit, true to size.
Wind- and water-resistant for those days when the weather is still working things out. - Water-resistant, breathable fabric with mesh lining - Zip front with stand collar to protect from the wind - Zip side pockets - Ribbed hem and sleeve cuff for a comfortable fit
- 100% recycled polyester - Machine wash cold - Do not bleach - Tumble dry low
Pierre is 6’ and wearing a medium. Relaxed fit, true to size.
(we only send good news + exclusives, promise)