Title: Customer Experience Coordinator
Overview: As Customer Experience Coordinator, you will be responsible for communicating with customers and ensuring they receive a best-in-class experience, monitoring our day-to-day communication as a team, as well as assisting with CX related in-house programs. This position reports directly to our Customer Experience Manager.
What You’ll Do:
Help to correspond with customers via Gorgias, Aircall, social media, and email to solve problems, answer questions, give updates on orders, and provide an exceptional experience. Ensure we remain within our SLA response times and help other CX Reps as volume grows. When needed, handle the higher escalations.
- Monitor and respond to reviews via Yotpo, Yelp, Square, and Google Business and share any relevant feedback with appropriate internal teams (product, operations, stores, etc).
- Compile training documents as needed to be shared amongst CX Team
- Monitor & QA our overall ticket and call responses to customers and provide support and guidance to remote CX Representatives when needed
- Make updates to training documents as new questions arise to streamline communication and ensure all team members have the proper tools for successful interactions with customers (i.e. changes to policy, updates on promotions, inventory/shipping timelines, etc).
- Ensure the UBB brand voice is used in all personal responses, as well as the CX Team as a whole and give feedback when needed
- Help CX Manager to trace, investigate and troubleshoot any customer-impacting issues along with the Operations Team
- Proactive customer outreach in cases of short ship, out of stocks, and shipment delays based on feedback from Operations Team
- Partner with Product and Design Teams to compile necessary product details to include on website and to help in conversations with customers when questions arise
- Handle all Lifetime Guarantee requests and manage the process and project
- Process returns in Returnly, pull data report, and send to all appropriate teams on a quarterly basis
- Monitor Kickstarter account and handle all incoming inquiries about past and current campaigns
- Create Monthly CX Report with CX Manager to send to all appropriate teams
- Daily check for Sanborn orders and send to Sanborn team for fulfillment
- Monitor The Blue Crew Loyalty Program and help to come up with strategies for success
- Come up with creative and proactive ways to improve the customer service experience for the UBB customer
- Support surprise-and-delight initiatives
- Partner with Marketing Team to communicate important updates to customers via Klayvio and our website FAQs
- Handle all incoming unsubscribe requests from catalog
- Help the CX Manager to handle fraud discrepancies and chargebacks
- Assist with QA of the website to ensure information and copy is up-to-date, accurate, and easy to understand
- Assist with logistics of Gear Rental Program
Who You Are:
This role is based out of our Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. This role is salaried, with benefits, and has traditional working hours, Monday thru Friday.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an understanding of the UBB brand voice
- Mild-mannered, respectful, and understanding
- Independent and able to make decisions using best judgement when problem-solving
- Ability to learn quickly and retain brand and policy information
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
- Positive attitude and always willing to help
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player and accepting of feedback/guidance
- Ability to delegate tasks as needed and provide feedback and guidance to team members
- Creative thinker
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- At least 1+ year(s) in a Customer Experience role
- Experience with G Suite encouraged (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Drive)
- Experience with Shopify, Aircall, Gorgias, Netsuite, and/or Returnly a plus
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, results-oriented office environment that is built upon creative thinking. Hard work is expected, so we have created a office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief (3-5 sentences) for why you want to work at United By Blue to email@example.com