Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available:
Hand poured in our hometown of Philadelphia, this soy wax candle has a natural blend of warm wood tones, including ebony and cedar. Dare we say it smells even better than it looks (though we love the hand-drawn label and colored glass). - 3 oz. candles burn for 10+ hours - GMO-free soy wax - Cotton wicks - Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free. - We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper
Once your candle’s burned through, here’s how to clean out the wax so you can reuse your glass container: - Very carefully fill the glass container with boiling water (stop just short of the lip) - Allow the glass container to soak. Wax will float to the surface and harden as it cools - Once wax has hardened, remove it from your glass container - Wash away any remaining wax with soapy water
Made in America with a warm cinnamon and aloe scent. Our Rogue Soaps were inspired by the rugged Rogue River in southwest Oregon that leads from Crater Lake to the Siskiyou Forest and out into the Pacific Ocean. Ideal for the first shower you take after a long weekend of camping. - Biodegradable & safe for use outdoors - 3" W × 2" H × 1” D - 3.75 oz. - Made in Oregon
- Made with 100% organic saponified palm, coconut, and olive oil, essential oils, and cinnamon powder - Certified 100% organic by Oregon Tilth
Made in the USA for all those who love getting off the grid. - 3” round embroidered twill patch - No sewing required - To be used on iron-ready fabrics only
1. Set iron to ‘cotton’ setting 2. Place patch on garment/bag, embroidery facing up 3. Place a cloth/towel over patch and using a circular motion, iron patch for 30-45 seconds 4. Turn garment/bag inside out and iron back of patch for 30-45 seconds 5. Allow to cool for one minute, if edges of patch can be lifted, repeat steps 3&4
Our high performance water bottle features an ultra light, extra flexible resin material making it effortless to squeeze. Featuring infusion technology that shields the bottle from taste and residue build up, you can be guaranteed the Sedona Bottle will never stain. - Holds up to 22 oz. - Infusion technology that shields the bottle from taste and residue build up - Easy screw top cap - No push or pull valve - Ultra light, flexible resin material - Sedona mountain design
- Printed with eco-friendly scratch resistant non-toxic ink - FDA approved & BPA free - Simply rinse and wash with mild soap: automatically eliminates any mold or residue build up
The most versatile (and soft) cotton square you’ll ever own. Tuck it in your pocket, tie it around your neck, or protect your face from smoke when you stoke the fire. - 22” x 22”
- Machine wash cold - 100% organic cotton
Inclement weather has met its match — this set will light in rain and snowstorms, heavy winds, and even after getting wet. This ultra-reliable match set comes in a waterproof case with a replacement striker for easy lighting. - a United By Blue exclusive - 2.75” - 1.7 oz. - Includes 25 matches and 3 strikers - Waterproof match case holds up to 40 matches, floats, and keeps contents dry - External, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting - 15 second burn time - Extended length of match prevents from burning fingertips
- For outdoor use - Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Strikers will not light if wet. - Store matches and strikers separately to prevent accidental ignition - To light, strike downward or away from the body. Be careful of bystanders and mindful that sparks may fly. - After using match, run it under water to ensure it will not relight
UCO is a Washington-based outdoor company founded in 1971. UCO stands for Utility, Comfort, and Originality — three adjectives we strive for every day at United By Blue.
This good scent is made with good sense, so you can freshen up the air without the use of any chemicals. Our Maine-made, entirely natural balsam fir incense comes from humble beginnings: Local woodsmen provide us with balsam branches, which we ground, dry, and press into incense molds. - a United By Blue exclusive - Clean balsam fir scent - Incense sticks are 2 inches with burner - Each pack comes with 24 sticks - Made in Maine
- 100% natural, made in Maine using balsam fir branches - Do not leave unattended while burning
This tiny pennant is the perfect addition to any desk space, to help you (mentally) escape to those fresh-air-filled places you'd rather be. - 2.5" × 4"
- 100% wool felt - Spot clean with a damp cloth
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 United By Blue.