Customer Experience Representative - Grocery Program - Temporary
The Customer Experience Representative - Grocery Program will help to support the customer experience for our Grocery Delivery Program. The role will include enrolling new members into the program using software including, but not limited to, Aircall, SmartyStreets, Slack, and Gsuite. The Customer Experience Representative will respond to incoming calls and voicemails to assist with customer questions regarding enrollment, program benefits and details, scheduling and delivery concerns.
The Customer Experience Representative will provide top-of-the-line customer service and work to find solutions to customer problems, questions, and concerns. This position is remote and will possibly require pre-determined weekend work hours. Holiday hours may be required.
The United By Blue Grocery Program prepares and delivers fresh groceries to members of the Philadelphia community that can't get out to grocery stores during the pandemic. The position will give you experience with sustainable and local food supply chain and distribution operations.
Timeline and shift options to be covered during the interview process.
- Help to enroll members into the program and carry out callbacks
- Handle incoming phone calls and voicemail responses
- Assist with customer questions regarding, but not limited to, enrollment, program benefits, program logistics, scheduling, delivery concerns, and general feedback.
- Data entry and organization
- Provide best-in-class customer service to each and every member
- Assist in general departmental operations as needed
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Mild-mannered, respectful, empathetic, and understanding
- Detail oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to learn quickly and retain program and policy information
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and stay calm when working with a member
- Ability to work remotely and remain focused
- Ability to follow directions and keep up with incoming updates
- Quiet, indoor workspace with high speed internet and computer required
- Headphones/headset access required
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, results-oriented office environment that is built upon creative thinking. Hard work is expected, so we have created an office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief (3-5 sentences) for why you want to work at United By Blue to firstname.lastname@example.org.