Driver - Grocery Program
We are looking for reliable Delivery Drivers to support our Grocery Program. The Driver will be responsible for picking up and dropping off items while adhering to assigned routes, time schedules, and safety guidelines, keeping customer experience top of mind. Delivery Drivers are polite and prompt, with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience.
The United By Blue Grocery Program prepares and delivers fresh groceries to members of the Philadelphia community that can't get out to grocery stores during the pandemic. The position will give you experience with sustainable and local food supply chain and distribution operations.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients in a safe and timely manner
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles
- Notifying customers of delivery and answering customer questions to ensure we are providing excellent service
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Provide the proper documentation of deliveries to logistics team
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items
- Attention to detail
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is an outdoor lifestyle brand with a focus on waterway conservation. Our apparel, bags, and accessories are designed with responsibility and durability at their core.
We have a high energy, results-oriented office environment that is built upon creative thinking. Hard work is expected, so we have created an office environment that includes a few dogs, craft coffee, team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and quarterly team trips into the outdoors.
In 2015, Outside Magazine named United By Blue as #3 Best Places to Work in the outdoor industry. We are also a Certified B Corporation, creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief (3-5 sentences) for why you want to work at United By Blue to email@example.com.