Title: Grocery Program Site Manager
Overview: The Grocery Program Site Manager oversees all day-to-day operations of the on-site packing and delivering of groceries. This role manages the Grocery Program Site Supervisor and the packing team to execute daily deliveries. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized and has experience with team management as well as a background in food service.
What you’ll do:
Oversee Production and Packaging
- Complete daily orders to bring in product that is portioned and packaged for delivery
- Manage packing team to ensure that they are maintaining all standards
- Oversee daily workflow to adjust schedule/staffing as needed
- Make trips to appropriate warehouses should an order come in short
Grocery Delivery Coordination
- Work with Logistics Coordinator to send all groceries out with drivers at appropriate times
- Work with CX Coordinator to handle any customer service issues that arise during deliveries
- Assist with deliveries in extenuating circumstances
- You will assist in making sure that all machinery and appliances are functioning properly within the kitchen space
- This includes scheduling any maintenance that may be needed as well as calling the appropriate services to fix appliances as needed
Who you are:
- 2+ years management experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT and problem solving skills
- Understanding how to provide the highest level of customer service
- Willing to work flexible schedule
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs regularly, occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Positive attitude
- Sustainability-focused lifestyle
- Current Pennsylvania drivers license with clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check, including OIG Exclusion List
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is here to prove that fashion can be a force for good. Through sustainable materials, ethical manufacturing, and a pledge to become plastic-free (we’re almost there), we're always searching for better ways to put the planet first. We’re a Certified B Corporation, and we’re committed to creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
We have a high-energy, results-oriented office environment built on creative thinking. Our offices are dog-friendly, and we get really good coffee supplied by our flagship store and cafe down the road. We’re partial to team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and our yearly team nature retreat. Our HQ roles are currently all remote due to Covid-19 safety measures, but our offices are open to those who need access to product samples, the photo studio, and other resources.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief note about why you want to work at United By Blue to firstname.lastname@example.org.