Every product purchased removes 1 pound of trash.
All the tools you need to organize your own cleanup anytime, or to take part in Blue Friday: our yearly nationwide Black Friday DIY cleanup initiative.
- One pair of work gloves, to be worn any time you're dealing with trash
- Two large bags (blue for recycling, white for trash)
- Exclusive enamel waves pin
- Data Collection Card
- How-to guide (printed on envelope)
- Price covers the cost of fulfillment & shipping.
- This kit version is perfect for those who already have everything needed for a trash cleanup at home
- You will be emailed a How-to guide and a Blue Friday Data Card
- You will supply your own gloves, and trash/recycling bags
The idea behind our nationwide, DIY cleanup initiative is simple: It only takes an empty trash bag, a pair of gloves, and a moment of your time to make an impact on our oceans.
Join us the day after Thanksgiving, wherever you may be. All we ask is that you find a local park (ideally near a waterway) and fill a bag of trash.
WHY WE DO IT→
Step 1: Find a public space — a park, trail, or roadside — that’s close to water and known for litter.
Step 2: Recruit friends or family and order your Blue Friday kit(s).
Step 3: On November 23rd, grab your crew and supplies, and get cleaning!
Step 4: Check your inbox on 11/23 for the Blue Friday Portal, where you'll upload your data and photos to share with us (by 11/30)!