'TIS THE SEASON TO SALE. 25% OFF ALL + FREE SHIP. Shop Now.
Your Cart is Empty
Notify me when this product is available
This lightweight blanket is the perfect foundation for a day on the beach. A UBB exclusive made from a blend of recycled and conventional cotton, the Allaire Beach Blanket has the durability of wool while remaining as soft as cotton and as light as linen. - 50" × 70" - Made in the USA
- Made from cotton fabric pieces that would otherwise be discarded, recycled cotton reduces waste and conserves resources. - Machine wash cold - Tumble dry low
We borrowed from the bison to bring you a blanket made for ice fishing, car camping, and sleeping under the stars. Insulated with our own B100 ™ fill, made with bison fiber and recycled polyester. -50” x 70” -8” straight quilting -Made in USA
- Dry clean only -100% nylon ripstop -B100 ™ fill, our own blend of bison fiber and recycled polyester with temperature regulating properties
Next-level soft with a design inspired by nights under the stars. - Single sided - Blanket stitch finish - 70" × 50" - Made in the USA
- 75% recycled polyester & 25% wool - Dry clean only
Designed to give you that warm-by-the-fire feeling, whether you use it for camping or on your couch. - Single sided - Blanket stitch finish - 70" × 58.5" - Made in the USA
Made from 100% recycled cotton yarns, this blanket has the durability of wool with the feel of linen all while remaining as soft as cotton. Design inspired by the elements of the sky, mountains, forests, and sea. - 50" × 70" - Made by Amana Mills for United By Blue - Made in the USA
- Made from 100% recycled cotton yarns and cotton scrap from US-based textile mills - Dry clean only
These classic 100% wool blankets are perfect for marking your spot by the lake, wrapping yourself up in the mountains or settling in for a cozy winter night at home. - 50" × 70" - Made by Amana Mills for United By Blue - Made in the USA
- 100% wool - Machine wash delicate - Hang to dry
A double-sized, dual-layer blanket that’s cozy in a range of temperatures and settings, from campsites to concerts. Includes a hide-away pocket so you can add or subtract the top layer on the go. - Cloudloft™ insulation - 2 in 1 blanket design with hide-away pocket - Easy to store with webbing and buckle - Built-in webbing carry handle - 80”L x 60”W - 4 lbs 2 oz.
- Polyester ripstop shell with 190T polyester pongee lining - Cloudloft™ insulation - Machine wash warm - Tumble dry low
Creating outdoor gear that lasts since 1952. Based in Boulder, Colorado.
A portable blanket that’s perfect for bundling up at the campsite or lounging in the park. - Dimensions: 42.25” x 75.5” - Includes stuff sack with handle for easy carry - Two toned
- Cloudloft insulation - 75D polyester taffeta lining - 190T poly plungee liner - Spot clean
Packs down easily so you can rest easy on the go. Ideal for campsites, planes, and cars. - Includes stuff sack with handle for easy carry - Compressible and lightweight - Dimensions: 9 x 5 inches
- Kelty CloudLoft™ Pro - Polyester double ripstop shell - Polyester cotton blend lining
A sleeping bag that compresses small but packs in serious warmth — we’re talking a temperature rating of 20°F / -7°C. Versatile enough to use in 3 seasons. - 20°F / -7°C temperature rating - Insulated with 600 fill power DriDown™, which is quick to dry in cold and wet weather - Thermal comfort hood - Natural fit footbox - Quilted construction - Draft collar - 60 in. dual-slider, locking zipper with antisnag design - Includes stuff sack - 6’ length
- Spot clean if needed - 600 fill power DriDown™ insulation - 50D polyester ripstop shell - 50D polyester taffeta liner
A sleeping bag built for two people, and not just size-wise: two built-in blankets allow each person to individually customize the temperature. - 20° / -7°C temperature rating - Includes two built-in blankets - Over-sized hood doubles as pillow - Zip-off top layer - Over-sized fit - Stuff sack included - 6’ length
- Spot clean if needed - Cloudloft insulation - 75D 210T High Filament poly taffeta shell - 75D 210T poly taffeta liner
UBB teams up with this fellow B Corp to make a hammock that is easy to set up, durable, and super comfortable so you can relax all summer long under the shade! - a United By Blue exclusive - 120" L × 72” W - Weathersafe + colorfast yarn for durable and lasting outdoor performance - Roomy hammocks expand to share without squishing - 100% Handwoven - 400 lbs. Capacity - Anti-Flip design - Does not include Hanging Hardware, Hammock Straps or Stand
- Weathersafe and “lazy-proof,” hammock can be left outside through all seasons - If necessary, hand wash with mild soap and air dry
Yellow Leaf hammocks are handwoven by women in impoverished areas of Thailand. By creating just one job, Yellow Leaf impacts the environmental stewardship and social equity of Thailand. Weaving work frees families from the destructive use of harsh chemicals in agricultural practices and factory work.
Bring campfire coziness wherever you go with this blissfully soft, responsibly made throw. - Single sided - Blanket stitch finish - 70" × 50" - Made in the USA
- 75% recycled polyester, 25% wool - Dry clean only
(we only send good news + exclusives, promise)