Title: Digital Designer
Overview: The United By Blue digital designer will be a core member of our internal creative marketing team, and will be involved in all aspects of visual content creation for digital and web. You will be encouraged to grow and learn new skills by working closely with our graphic designer, who will provide you with hands-on projects and daily tasks that will support United By Blue’s marketing and communication efforts. This position reports to the Graphic Designer and Senior Brand Marketing Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, and creative execution for digital platforms - honoring the United By Blue branding, while still bringing new ideas to the table
- Site audits and creation of content for the United By Blue website and subsequent landing pages
- Creation of assets and template edits for email marketing
- Create digital ads for social media, convert single designs to different ad and site formats
- Maintain a high-quality standard of work in a fast-paced environment
- Embrace daily challenges and be resourceful in solving problems
- Work well with creative direction and feedback
- Stay organized and self-manage time and to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Work independently and as part of a creative team
- Demonstrate a passion for the health of the planet and sustainable fashion
Who you are:
- Have 2-3 years of experience in a digital designer role, or related field
- Have expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong design skills with a current portfolio
- Familiar with designing for digital platforms
- Energetic with the desire to contribute fresh ideas
- Self-motivated, organized, expressive, positive, and accountable
- An excellent communicator when both writing and speaking
- A curious and innovative thinker
- Adaptive to change and tight deadlines
About United By Blue:
United By Blue is here to prove that fashion can be a force for good. Through sustainable materials, ethical manufacturing, and a pledge to become plastic-free (we’re almost there), we're always searching for better ways to put the planet first. We’re a Certified B Corporation, and we’re committed to creating a culture that is driven by social and environmental good.
We have a high-energy, results-oriented office environment built on creative thinking. Our offices are dog-friendly, and we get really good coffee supplied by our flagship store and cafe down the road. We’re partial to team potlucks, happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and our yearly team nature retreat. Our HQ roles are currently all remote due to Covid-19 safety measures, but our offices are open to those who need access to product samples, the photo studio, and other resources.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a brief note about why you want to work at United By Blue to email@example.com.