Essentially a fireplace in a cup (no kindling required) thanks to a rich cedarwood scent with hints of vetiver.
- 9 oz. candle with a 40 hour burn time
- Soy candle hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
- 3" × 3" 12 oz. mug
- Rim & handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear
- Campfire and stovetop safe
- Mug handmade in Europe
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free.
- We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper
- Made with hand-dipped enamel steel
- Enamelware does tend to chip, but it will never break. Since the heavy-gauge steel beneath the outer porcelain layer naturally oxidizes, our enamel mugs are still safe to use after chipping. Plus, the chips add character.
- Dishwasher safe
Once candle has fully burned, carefully fill mug with boiling water and allow remaining wax to rise to the top. Once water is cool and wax has hardened, remove and wash thoroughly.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …